free website stats program What was your first street bike? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first street bike?

89 yamaha vmax the bike went 9.80s in the 1/4 and i was 17 i dont think my mom or dad slept at all that summer

Ever since my very first ride on a friends 90cc Honda in junior high that I spilled on the gravel turn ...
Only HDs since, always HDs.
'50 pan, 18 over, hardtail
Went thru several face lifts. Almost back to stock.
'74 FL built from spare parts from my shop.
'49 EL restored.
'82 FLT ground up rebuild with a Road King conversion. Current ride.
'03 FLHTCUI current ride.
Ya gotta love this stuff!

1976 Kawasaki KZ 400, with a black spray bomb paint job and the mufflers hacksawed off to make it sound "kewl"............. those were the good old days :bigsmiley12:

2000 Honda Shadow Sabre. Me and 3 of my friends went and picked up Hondas to ride on our week ends off. We would laugh at people that went out and bought Harleys because they cost so much and we heard Harleys broke down alot. Well that didnt last long. First we started riding every day and then we went to a Poker run in Monroe, Louisiana and then we all started getting Harleys.:s

Im thinking it was a Honda CB 700, I cant remember what year it was, but I remember my dad straping on his pistol and going rabbit hunting on it. Them were the days.

May be a little late here, but my first bike was a huffy with a pop can smashed and wedged between the frame and the back tire to give it the cool sound.....couldn't tear up my baseball cards.:reyes

I wonder how many Micky Mantle rookie cards were ruined by kids try to make their bikes sound like motorcycles.

I wonder how many Micky Mantle rookie cards were ruined by kids try to make their bikes sound like motorcycles.
Yeah, scary what kids did back before we had all the rules to protect us......I had @ 80 cards of Pete Rose alone, but they became targets for me and my big brother when he left the Reds for Phillies....That's when the game got out of hand in my book....(I did give my cousin the cards he didn't have).

Back