free website stats program What was your first add-on? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first add-on?

First add on was performance mods, stage I, aircleaner, carb tune and free flowing exhaust...comfort mods were next, add 4.2 gal tank for range, seat for comfort solo & two up...then *bling* for both safety (Lindby Bars) later forward controls, mids, brake lines, street slammer riser/handlebar, grips, mirrors, chrome m/c and controls. Then came the windscreen, leather saddlebags...almost makes you wonder what came first, the egg, the hen or the rooster? LOL

the first thing I attached to the bike was my trusty gremlin bell...the same one thats been on my previous 7 bikes...like an old friend. been traveling with me for more years than I care to count...lol...CRITTER

Adamal47, now that is the most expensive, functional, performance (and with proper riding gear)*bling* all around accessory money can buy (or can't depending on your perspective). :bigsmiley11: You win!

The chrome cover on the triple tree nut.
2002 FXD that plain bolt head, Looked like s--t I could not even look at for 10 miles. Had to cover it up.:rider:coffee

Back