free website stats program What was Harley Thinking? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was Harley Thinking?

Sounds like a plan. Let us know what you think about the 2011.

I went back to look at the Road Glide Ultras today and I owe HD an apology. The black version doesn't have brown racing stripes. They are grey. The brown stripes are on the Merlot version. The Merlot is very dark wine colored and at quick glance I thought it was the black version. So I'll probably end up with the black bike with grey stripes.

i heard the black ones go faster anyway:D

I can't say much as I own one of each. Black FLSTC and Blue FLTRI. I will say that the Heritage gets a lot of attention.

But only sissies own black ones :lolrolling

Blue is where it's at! :s

Thats the first thing I've read from you since I've been on this site that I have to completely disagree with :D

I like any color bike as long as it's black :s

I do like the new "root beer" color Ultras though. The purple aren't bad, but I don't think I'd have one of those.

I love my "smokey gold" 2005 FLTR..... the color really hides the dirt, which gives ME more time to ride....
I'm not opposed to bike washing, cleaning, waxing etc..... I just prefer to ride

As the owner of a vivid black bike - I'm guessing we're considered sissies because of the constant downtime to get everyting clean & shiny...?? :s

Back