free website stats program What type of helmet do you wear? | Harley Davidson Forums

What type of helmet do you wear?

SPORTY LADY

We Wear Half Helmets For The Local Roads And We Have Full Face Modular Helmets For The Long Distance Rides ( Unfamiliar Territory).

I wear the HD 1/2 boneyard helmet .. I hae a full face i use for 4 wheeling but didnt think it would be right for the harley

I wear a 3/4 helmet with flip up face shield on my H-D, and an Arai race helmet when i ride my Daytona.A couple of times i've worn my full face on the H-D,but bright graphics look weird on a Nostalgic.:small3d012:

I just bought one of the modular type helmets. I like the full face because it keeps the bugs to a minimum. My bike doesn't have I windshield nor will it.

I have a 1/2 Helmet AND 3/4 Helmet I wear now and a Full Face Modular I will use for the Cold Riding Season.

full face. i saw my neighbors helmet after a wreck and the full face saved him. had it been any other his face would have been scrubbin the road. just makes me feel safer. to many idoits out there not to be cautious.

full face is good,not cause of the porcelain only,but it'll also stop bugs sticking to your teeth.
We had a deer run into us and I got thrown from our softail, I had my full face on and didn't have any injuries to my face, just a very badly bruised thigh. I will wear my 1/2 when it is really hot but most of the time you'll see me with the full face on.

Back