free website stats program What to put in the hole? | Harley Davidson Forums

What to put in the hole?

FLST

Just got an '05 FLSTCI. Have removed all the passenger stuff as I want a solo bike. There is an insert on the top of rear fender for the screw on passenger seat. Does anyone know any sort to "do dad" that can be screwed into this to make it look good? Any other suggestions about what to do with this hole would be welcome.

When I got my Street Bob, it had a plastic cap in the hole that is used to mount a passenger seat. The HD parts man should be able to look up the part. Small, plastic, with HD logo, probably $1.00, OR $100.00. :lolrolling

You guys are hilarious but not much help. Guess I need a different fender. lol What better thing to spend my inheritance on than an HD.

My old niebor had a chrome spike like DODAD that he had screwed into his fender when he had the solo seat on. I do not know where he got it. You might try drag specialtys or one of the other after market places.

My old niebor had a chrome spike like DODAD that he had screwed into his fender when he had the solo seat on. I do not know where he got it. You might try drag specialtys or one of the other after market places.
Sounds like a good thing to put in there. Thanks. I'll check some out.

I just went and checked drag specialtys and in the fatbook 2011 under seats page 14 they show a couple diff styles knerled knods that fit the screw hole.

Back