free website stats program What to do if you don't have the dyno sheets or USB for Race Tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

What to do if you don't have the dyno sheets or USB for Race Tuner

bignew

I bought a 07 StreetGlide last year and the bike has Rinehart True Duals, SE Race Tuner, and SE Air cleaner. I've had a lot of heat issues and thought it was just maybe the pipe under the seat and having a lower seat was causing problems and I was just going to wrap the pipe. After speaking with the guy who does some work on my other bike he suggested taking out the SE Race Tuner and putting in a Power Commander and readjusting it to lower the temps. in the motor. When I bought the bike the owner did not have the USB or any of the information for the Race Tuner but he did give me a check to buy a new one. I called the dealership and they had gotten rid of the dyno sheets. Could a new tuner cool it down that much? I love riding the new bike but it literally leaves me red when going on longer rides.

I bought a 07 StreetGlide last year and the bike has Rinehart True Duals, SE Race Tuner, and SE Air cleaner. I've had a lot of heat issues and thought it was just maybe the pipe under the seat and having a lower seat was causing problems and I was just going to wrap the pipe. After speaking with the guy who does some work on my other bike he suggested taking out the SE Race Tuner and putting in a Power Commander and readjusting it to lower the temps. in the motor. When I bought the bike the owner did not have the USB or any of the information for the Race Tuner but he did give me a check to buy a new one. I called the dealership and they had gotten rid of the dyno sheets. Could a new tuner cool it down that much? I love riding the new bike but it literally leaves me red when going on longer rides.

You may consider having the SERT checked out by the dealer and possibly another dyno run to tweak it. It would not be a good move to remove the SERT for a PC IMO.

You may consider having the SERT checked out by the dealer and possibly another dyno run to tweak it. It would not be a good move to remove the SERT for a PC IMO.

Since I don't have my USB port can they still tune the SERT that is in my bike?

You may have to purchase the USB cable, the port is the bike.

Since I don't have my USB port can they still tune the SERT that is in my bike?

You'd be surprised at what the dealer can do if they want to. They don't always return everything they should when they dyno with a SERT. They should have one available.

Back