free website stats program What to do for off season thrills? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What to do for off season thrills?

Went for the first scuba dive of the year today...38*F water temp. Toasty in my dry suit!

Problem is the diving season and the biking season are concurrent. What to do...what to do!

I do the same thing, its hard to chose some times. Its hard to ride the bike with all the camping and scuba gear needed to dive at the place we dive. Also do some 4wheeling with the jeep but i broke that and sold it so don't get to do that much any more. Here in Md the weather is sooo funny today its 65degrees and im stuck working and can't ride soo the off season is only short burts for me and the wife we ride all year around when we can.

Got a Farm, That keeps me busy. Here a pic of my last resoration of a 1950 Ford Tractor

Attachments

• 50intro.jpg
    50intro.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Hobbit, I'm jealous........you still having fun. Being the former mtb racer and all (I used to ride year round)...love the whitewater, and all the other stuff too, ('cept the bungee stuff, and anything where I can't control how fast I go up or down). We usually sneak a couple of cold weather balloon flights in the winter months though. The rest of the time, we tinker with old cars, visit the farm we have in WV and build brush piles to burn and shoot guns, 2 of the 3 factors in the ATF....;) Nice choice on the 40 ford for whoever that was, beautiful car. (my pop has one, couple 41 chevy's, 36 ford, and a 29 ford truck) We have a 50 GMC truck and a 73 cougar convert....

My winter activities currently include hibernating.....just kidding.
I can't I work out side fixing cable and finding problems before
you do....(so the boss thinks). That's usually enough outside stuff for me in the cold.

RBG, I'm with you shooting and cleaning the guns...got my first shotgun this past weekend.;)). I have a new hobby, cooking, never got much into that in the single life, nice to have someone around to eat the leftovers....:D

I'm a model for Victoria's Secre........sorry guys, I was dreaming! LOL I work for our local City, as an accounting clerk. :24: When I leave there, I usually come home and start studying till I get sleepy....then I stop by here to see who's stirrin' up trouble! :bigsmiley31:
RBG, I can relate to the stupid people. We will have 5 cable trucks on the street and people will open their door and still ask if we are doing something to mess up their cable....uh, no maybe you need to call for a service call.......they usually say okay....

but, what can you do.

Okay, guess that got 'em talking, LMAO! Gotta admit, you are the first female that I have actually 'talked' guns with (we're a small group) Favorite plinker is the walther P22, then I really like my .45, couple of 380's, etc. Long gun favorite is the Ruger 10/22 for the small, .308 socom 16 for the big end. Got a browning 20ga last, got a couple of 12ga (one for each house) That's just me. The husband has his own collection. :)) I'm not an violent person either, fighting and blood make me sick. I just like to make a lot of noise. I don't do much hunting, will fish a bit though.

Back