free website stats program What Should I Get on my new Ultra Classic? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Should I Get on my new Ultra Classic?

Still Bone Stock on my 09 Watching this thread perhaps may get some ideas although have a few of my own as well .. Putting this stock picture out here because changes are coming soon ...

000AirShow026.jpg

Jayson...she is a beauty.

Take a look at the parts catalog part number 57335-08 Illuminated LED Windshield Molding Kit. This will add to your visibilty. I added one to my bike. After seeing it on my bike a couple of club buddies added one to their bikes. I only added the windshield molding kit and not the Fairing Accent Trim. The windshield molding kit blends in nicely. Personally, I think the accent trim would be too much. Some might like it but that is why we make them our own. Congratulations! You will love the new bike.

One of the simplist upgrades that I have done (thanks to suggestions from on here), was the push button fuel door release. No more bumbling around for keys at a gas stop. :D

My choice would be to pay a bit extra and get the Ultra Limited. You get a better, more powerful engine and extra's on the bike that are worth more then the cost. If I could afford a new bike that's what I would do.

One of my favorite things to see on an Ultra is a Chrome Front End with a Painted Inner Fairing. I love the way it changes the look of the bike so much better!

Back