free website stats program what kind of pipes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

what kind of pipes

I have an 05 ultra classic s.e. At present has pc111 and vance and hines slip ons. Little too loud for the wife. Anyone know what would be quieter or more mellow without having to maybe remap it. Thanks for any info.:dknow:dknow:dknow

I have a 07 U.C. with stock exhaust and was looking at a set of S.E. slip-ons at the dealer and parts guy said "don't bother they are not much louder than the stock" and said the Rush slip-ons would sound a touch bit "throatier" with out having to remap. But as we all know they (bikes) come out of factory on the lean side anyway!

I just installed a set of V&H on my glide and yes it is loud, in the paper work with the new pipes V&H sells inserts to make the pipe more quite

They have a good sound to them and now we know they can set off a car alarm too :D

Thanks for posting that.

Right on.
I could spend all day sipping coffee and watching and listening to HD's come and go from the HD dealer.
Someone should catch on and franchise a coffee stand outside at all HD dealers.

HD should give away coffee outside to attract crowds in the parking lot. Would be great for their image, not to mention business.

Pardise Harley in Tigard Orygun gives out free coffee all day, everyday.live band and bbq on saturdays

Back