free website stats program What kind of pets? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of pets?

Can't imagine a home without a dog....

Shure would be cleaner without a dog but we have one to. A Siberian Husky. She loves the snow up north here. My cat winters indoors and spends most of the summer in the woods. The horse stays in the barn and really makes a mess all year!

No more pets in my house, had to put dog down a few weeks ago:(

No more pets in my house, had to put dog down a few weeks ago:(

It is always sad to say good bye to an old friend last time wife had to go and get a new dog also we seem to have lost a few cats over the years and always choose another to share our home with

Brian

It is always sad to say good bye to an old friend last time wife had to go and get a new dog also we seem to have lost a few cats over the years and always choose another to share our home with

Brian

Indeed, we use pet shelters, I figure they need a good home and lots of love, I may go fetch a German Sheppard tho The Redhead has warned me about large animals:p

Absolutely, it is tough when we lose these friends, but I feel that once we heal a bit, we will always have a dog or two. The joys definitely outweigh the pain. :s

agree 100% i just lost one of my hunting dogs in july we probably had traveled over a 100 thousand miles together in the 10yrs i had him.we hunted from 1st of sept till end of jan. every yr while all the time being my wifes foot warmer in the bed.and he could definitely understand English as well as knowing hand signals still get teary eyed talking about him.

agree 100% i just lost one of my hunting dogs in july we probably had traveled over a 100 thousand miles together in the 10yrs i had him.we hunted from 1st of sept till end of jan. every yr while all the time being my wifes foot warmer in the bed.and he could definitely understand English as well as knowing hand signals still get teary eyed talking about him.
I'm right there with you. I recommend that you have another go, when you come to the place where you can. Most dogs in this world have it so bad. Most dogs don't live in the 1st or 2nd world. I have seen things that would curl your hair. It is a wonderful thing when one can find love. They do give it back, in spades.

Blessings upon you.

Rich P

Back