free website stats program What kind of Harley will fit me?? | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of Harley will fit me??

TX Lil Red

Hi. I don't have a Harley...YET, but am dying to get one.

My first question is...what style will be a good fit for me? I ask because I am only 5'1" and about 120 lbs.

Any suggestions....?

Hi. I don't have a Harley...YET, but am dying to get one.

My first question is...what style will be a good fit for me? I ask because I am only 5'1" and about 120 lbs.

Any suggestions....?

Welcome to The Forum, The best answer I could give would be, Go to your nearest Dealer and ask for a test ride:ws:rider

I agree with Jack. The Dealer is more than willing to hook you up. Even if you dont but from them you will have a relationship with them and get a feel for them.

Welcome aboard from Central Florida:ws

Do you have any riding experience (MSF course, current bike)...??

That, right there is the most important question. Beyond that there are two ways to ride a Harley or any other large motorcycle.

1. Bull strength and ignorance. Like too many that will tell you that a Harley is too big for anyone but the Hulk.

2. Skill and finesse. This is the technique taught by schools like Ride Like a Pro The videos and especially the actual training course will have just about anyone riding in the top 2% of riders.

One you are comfortable with and can afford. Be sure to do all the research you need before deciding so you will eliminate a mistake....

Back