free website stats program What kind of cage do you drive? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of cage do you drive?

95 Dodge 3/4 Ton Diesel for haulin
2008 Toyota Yaris that has never gotten below 42.5 mpg for daily driver.

Would ride my bike everyday if I only could.

I just noticed who originally posted this. Be careful...don't post a picture or else your cage will end up being owned (at least on the web) by DaveInPA. :rofl:

Ford F-350.Jeep Grand Cherokee,Olds Silloette mini van (3 kids &friends) and my favorites 1946 International panel truck under construction and 1957 International 5-ton boom truck this one is whole functional and lettered to advertise my company. I bought it in 1981 for $200.00

07 Skoda Octavia.. Skoda makes surprisingly good cars, good value for money.
wife has Peugot 206 CC.

I have a custom made "road sled" pulled by a 3 dog team. My lead team dog is my avatar...

I know it's not a cage. But, it's my favorite mode of transportation. It beats my MV, Ducati, and all my Harleys hands down!

Run fast, Run Silent, Run Malamutes!

Hobbit, did you get that "mini van"?

Last edited:
2006 Citroen Xsara Picasso HD110 Elegant: Provide with cruise control I use soooo often...:)
For the wife, a 1999 Renault Twingo: in my opinion one of the best design around, a piece of art!

Ciao
Ugo

I drive a 2000 Chevy Silverado extended cab long bed with more than 154,000 miles and still running strong. It may only get about 10-12 mpg(another reason i love my Super) but i still love it.

And I wonder if DaveinPA actually owns the F-150 and Cadillac or if he just liked pictures of other peoples vehicles and did what he does best, claimed them as his own... haha

Back