free website stats program What Keeps You Here at The Best On THe Web | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Keeps You Here at The Best On THe Web

I'm not sure, really....................
Just kiddin yall, it is the information and brotherhood for sure.

Bodeen

Curious what keeps you all here at what I think is the best the web has to offer. Where else can you find a very well put together self help section, pictures and great brother and sister hood:s

Everything I need and nothing I don't need. As mentioned earlier, I like associating with grownups... :)

I love this forum, can`t imagine an evening with out looging on. i`ve never belonged to any forums and honestly think the HDT members make it the best, just wish there were more Canadians on here that could have the same connection as some of the forum members down south. I can`t express it enough this is the greatest site.

Thank You
Tubguy:D

I love this forum, can`t imagine an evening with out looging on. i`ve never belonged to any forums and honestly think the HDT members make it the best, just wish there were more Canadians on here that could have the same connection as some of the forum members down south. I can`t express it enough this is the greatest site.

Thank You
Tubguy:D

i agree tubguy, guess i am a Canadian in hiding, left Canada years ago (but i will always be from the Okanogan Valley). work in the USA and live in Venezuela:bigsmiley23:. i guess when you really add up the numbers and the population (USA and Canada) it might just work out even.

I love the fact that I can leave this site up on my computer and not worry about my nephew or anybody else for that matter seeing half naked women and profanity. Plus if they stop and look at it, they will most likely learn something just like I do every time I log on.

Great info that's always accurate from guys who know what they're talking about. I looked at several Harley forums before joining here. Honestly, in the beginning I felt that the strict language rules were a bit much but you can go anywhere for risque talk if that's what you want. If you want good solid info from good solid people, HDT is the place. I'm fortunate to be able to hang out with you guys....Thanks!

Simply put, it's the best. I have recently visited a few others for comparison, HDTimeline is second to none!!

I like the encouragement given to novices like myself by the "old-timers" without the belittlement one gets on some other sites. Lots of archived information, new topics arise daily, friendly banter amongst members without malice, great photos of members bikes....What's not to like? Rock on!
Ishmael

Back