free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

I work for a sugar company, been there going on 28 years now.
Did you know that here in Idaho sugar beets are the number one crop...not potatoes!!!
I make cattle feed out of beet pulp, we ship mega tons of it to Japan, so them Asian cows can eat too.lol.............all in all, a pretty sweet job

Preventive maintenance technician for local cable company. Yep, I do anything I can to prevent work! :D Basically I try to find problems before customers see them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Uh hmm, Glider, do I have to keep reminding you? LOL You forgot again. :D

Oh Joy, you trouble maker :lolrolling

Retired NY Firefighter and owned my own repair business in my off time just to keep busy.

I operate a 6000 horse scrap shredder. I can shred a full size pickup truck complete with block into pieces the size of a baseball in around 30 seconds. on a good day i can shred better than 1000 tons. ive been in industrial scrap management for 15 years. ive always liked heavy machinery so i guess im in the right business.

Worked for several large hotel and convention centers for about 25 years(that'll put some gray hair on ya) Currently a GM at a family chain restaurant, PICCADILLY Cafeteria. Some good down home southern cooking in the southeast USA. I'm in Columbia SC, Dutch Square Mall. We do alot of H&W just out touring for the day. Ya'll stop in and say Hey.

I own a Tile & Hardwood business 20 plus years self employed so they say.:bigsmiley30:

33 years as a Caterpillar Field Service Mechanic, working primarily in the Marine & Power Generation side of the business.
Retired 2 years ago but, as a certified marine analyst, still do some consulting work for my old employer on marine repower projects.

Back