free website stats program What is your favorite fuel treatment? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your favorite fuel treatment?

What is your favorite Fuel treatment

• Sea Foam

Votes: 82 59.4%
  • Lucas

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Stp

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • valvoline

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 3m

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 39 28.3%

• Total voters
SeaFoam.
About twice a month in riding weather. But, I use the bike all the time, so when weather permits, I'm on the bike. 3000 miles per month, give or take.
Colder weather, when can't ride as much, about once a month. Or before knowing the bike will be set up for a week or more. Always put the SeaFoam in before filling the tank. The gas flowing into the tank seems to help it mix well.
At oil change time, an ounce per quart of oil. Helps clean and keep in suspension small particulates so the filter can catch them.
Long ago used the Marvel Oil. Also a good product.
Get the SeaFoam around here in auto parts stores.
I don't trust octane boosters. Read the label carefully. Seems like to get 1 point of octane increase, you've got to use a grunch of booster. Oh, "Grunch" is Naval Air terminology for (edited)load.

Glider, have you noticed a trend lately of self editing? That could mean people are thinking. You know, getting their spelling correct. That's all it ever was, just spelling errors.:newsmile090:

I don't trust octane boosters. Read the label carefully. Seems like to get 1 point of octane increase, you've got to use a grunch of booster. Oh, "Grunch" is Naval Air terminology for (edited)load.

Glider, have you noticed a trend lately of self editing? That could mean people are thinking. You know, getting their spelling correct. That's all it ever was, just spelling errors.:newsmile090:

I like it, keep it up!:D

More like grammatical manifestations of derivatives that go
Poofclean-1.jpg

Wow Im going out now to get some of this Sea Foam,
Just a couple of Oz's per Tank Correct?

:s Yup, good stuff. Been using it for years, along with Marvel Mystery Oil
I run it thru the intake on the cars and trucks to clean out carbon

I use Lucus because I have confidence in the company. I have found their products work. Been using some of them for decades. 1 oz per 5 gallon fill in my bike, everytime.

Back