free website stats program What is your favorite BEER!? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your favorite BEER!?

I'm shocked that we have no home brewers here! I like my own beer! Nothing like a good home brew!

I'm shocked that we have no home brewers here! I like my own beer! Nothing like a good home brew!

I used to make home brew, but not done it for over 20 years. Most shops don't stock the wort these days.
Last time I made it was in the late '80's. It was quite sweet in taste. The Father-in-law drank 3 pints while we were out one evening and he was legless. We got home later and he had already gone home, it took him 2 hours to walk (stagger) one mile. Needless to say, he never touched it again.

We do either an all grain to make the wort or use a liquid malt extract to make wort. Either way some really good results can be obtained.

Beer won of course tastes much better than that which is bought.

I usually drink Killian's and prefer draught when I can find it, BWW's is about the only place that regularly has it around here.

Jack, it's been years since I have had Anchor Steam, was out visiting my brother in San Jose. I had a sprained knee and it was my cure for pain relief at a place in Carmel Hog'sBreath Saloon.

Forgot to mention Tennents Super. Just having a couple now as it happens, 9% strength lager (tastes like gasoline - actually I have never tasted gasoline, but this is how I would imagine it to taste if the lager was warm).
Quite nice when Ice Cold but the bike stays parked up on any drinking night.

Back