free website stats program What is the real price???? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is the real price????

You can get a better price if you shop it around. This dealer also gives you the tax you pay on a new bike back too aside from this offer.

Maybe print it and take it with you to your dealer?

ClearanceH-D.jpg

Last edited:
I buy from a dealer ( Town & Country HD , Cement City Michigan ) that owns all of their inventory . The dealer does not make payments on the inventory to the MOCO so they can give you a better price , I would suggest finding this kind of dealer . I got my 08 RG in Aug 08 right off the showroom floor with a $1100 in extras for $18,535 , that includes tax ,title , plates & set up fees . I did buy my 08 when the 09 models came out so I assume that helped some .

dawg16, I don't know if it was Heritage Cycles in Fort Walton Beach you checked out while in Destin, but when I drove by there yesterday their electronic billboard is advertising $2000. off on bikes now. I was in there last week for a part and they do have a large, modern, clean showroom with lots of inventory to move. I hope they keep moving them. I like having them close to home.

Harley-Davidson Dealership Heritage Cycles in Fort Walton Beach Florida

I think the best way to get a good and exact price is to go to hd website and have a look at the prices as these websites regularly updates their prices.

Few dealer can fool you with this off's so beware of such dealer's.I will also prefer that you go to some dealer who is nearby you so that you can reach him anytime.

Noddy

I reside in Kansas. I've visited most of the dealers in my area, and come to the conclusion that pretty much all of them don't lower, or allow to much haggling on price....you pay what is listed. Also, the prices are pretty much the same between the dealers, so "shopping" around for a better price usually doesn't yield any better prices.
I'm in Fl. this week and visited a dealer in Destin, FL. Walk in and see a bike that I'm planning on buying when I get back home. (different color though) We get to talking about the bike and he tells me if I take it out the door today, he'll knock off $2,000 off the price.(which was just about the same price on my Kansas bike.) I about fell over, I've never talked to a dealer that would knock off that much money. This bike was a cvo fat bob also. I don't get it!!!!

If your in SE Kansas, you might want to take a run down to Bartlesville, Oklahoma and check out the dealer there. I live in Missouri and all the dealers around here sell MSRP only and won't come down at all. The dealer in Bartelsville came off MSRP on a Heritage Softail Classic by about $1200. Needless to say I bought it that day.

I got the bike bought..you guys can tell me if I took a beating, I bought it $1000.00 under MSRP, and got $500 toward any purchase at their shop. (parts, clothes etx.) The thing is, there stuff is way over priced, so they are making money on it.

Back