free website stats program What is the coolest HD item you have seen? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is the coolest HD item you have seen?

Hey Brian!

The coolest thing is the new "Flame Collection" air cleaner, timing cover and derby cover I just installed. They set the nightster engine off, (I couldn't stand the stock # covers...YUK.) I am going with the style on my bike because the gold flames on the orange look awesome!!! Saw the new flames header pipe covers on-line today and they look great...think I'll save up my latte money. Finally decided to put forward controls on, but not that expensive ugly stuff the Harley dealers sell, but found some from Raider that are 1/2 the price and 3 times cooler. Hows your bike running? :cool:

Brian

I would love to have purchased the HD 'Brando' style jacket, the ltd edition one with HD and the skull on the back, absolutely gorgeous, but at £390 $765 I decided to pass on it and wil keep looking for a second hand one!

Mike

I have a Zippo lighter which is leather covered and has stiches
around the edge (black leather)
If any of you has one new and unfired I would be interested!
I had a brown leather one and someone stole it!
campbellomj@aol.com

There is a dealer in Alberta Canada that has the full set of Harley knives, some very pricey, I have seen these show up at swap meets from time to time, the search for older one's adds to the challenge of collecting

:I think the harley gas pump is cool but .... 3.500 dollars.... That would buy a lot of upgrades for my Deluxe:D:D

G'Day Smitty901,

I have a few really nice coffee table harley books of older models VR 1000 etc..
Everyone has a favorite model, so scatterb a few of these quality items around.

Regards,

Steve Taylor :)

HD used to have puter train cars...when you could get the ones made in the US. Like everything else it was cheapened when they started making them in China...but to me without a doubt thats the coolest thing I've seen...200.00 set now is worth a 1,000.00 bucks...:nosad

Back