free website stats program What is it? | Harley Davidson Forums

What is it?

1675cj8

I live in Ontario,I was at Timmys but didn't see anyone.
The bike had a tour pack on it, but the fairing looked out of the nineties....double headlights side by side, decal said Ultra Glide on the fairing, but didnt look like anything I had seen but all factory.I have looked for photos on the net but didn't find one......the gauges were in a pod off the forks, not in the fairing....what is it?

Last edited:
Maybe a road king with a fairing added on? You can get the Ultra Glide trim pieces and add them to about anything.

I dont think so, it was all factory

Hes a local so I think I will see it again and get a pic.It looked like an Electra Glide but the double headlights side by side andn the instrument pod looked like nothing Ive seen

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess an old Tour Glide, google 1996 Tour Glide Harley Davidson and see if that's what the bike looked like.

your right....its a Tour Glide, 1990.
It looks good but the inside of the fairing is a little ugly......it only had 27,000 clicks on it

The 90 Tour Glide you saw does look rather unique...lots of curves in the fairing and such...

No that wasnt it....the double headlights are in a pod side by side, turn signals not part of the fairing....I think I can get a pic, the guys a local so I will try Timmys tomorrow and get a pic,
Every one in town gathers there on the weekend so Im sure I will see again

lol I am a computer dummy....a buddy in town just sent me the photo, if I can figure out how to post it I will

Last edited by a moderator:
with the 2 headlights in fairing and gauges in pod it sounds like a Road glide or road glide ultra. GOOGLE Road Glide

Tour glide came out in 1980 first year, eventually became road glide. You're right about the speedo/guage nacelle, it was butt ugly. IMO

Back