free website stats program what ignition module upgrade | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

what ignition module upgrade

Remember that is just my opinion on a cam, I would do some research on them, but I have put a few of those in and people like it. Also if you have a carb., consider a Yost powertube, throttle response will improve, it makes it more of a fuel mist rather than just pushing fuel, I had one on all my bikes with a carb. Good Luck and keep us posted on final decision and how you like it.

you too thanks for your input it helped out alot.

I used a PROGRAMABLE SCRM'N EAGLE MODULE on my 2000 dyna,,,,IF this being the SAME type as mine, I'd say GOOD RESULTS,,, only my bike was a TC ,,,, YES It did a super job and I would go there again if needed... I put over 1117,000 on that bike and 60,000 mi. on that module....
the unit I had was said to NOT be available NOW, when looking thru HD they called it obsolete... IT PROBABLY WOOKED TOO GOOD and took it off the market... If i remember? i paid 299$ for that unit... TUNERS with that kind of programability might be OBSOLETE for the older bikes.

signed....BUBBIE

Back