free website stats program What I did Saturday | Harley Davidson Forums

What I did Saturday

pops55

Saturday I installed a FI-1252ST TFI from Dobeck, Monster Ovals, and a RK3930 A/C from K&N. The bike runs so much better, this is the way it should run from the factory. Dobeck what a great Company to deal with. (Military discount was a big savings) the TFI was easy to install. Monster Ovals sound great, nice deep rumble and stereo friendly. the K&N was also an easy install. It took about 3 1/2 hours and that included stopping for lunch. installed on a 2009 Street Glide. Now to say thanks to this great forum for all the research that was available to help me make up my mind on what parts to use.

Mark

pops55; that was a busy Sat for you, but well worth the effort. Have you had time to check mileage w/the upgrades?

pops55; that was a busy Sat for you, but well worth the effort. Have you had time to check mileage w/the upgrades?

pops where didu get the m/ovels & what price if u dont mind me askin..

Iceman: Milage so far doesn't look to bad, but I have not ran a full tank through it yet. I did dial the #2 pot down to a 2 as per others have done on the forum. also with this setup it is hard to stay out of the throttle :D

Ultrat: I got the monster ovals from Dennis Kirk for $599.00. I Looked around and that was the cheapest I found them from a place I could trust.

Good deal Pops. Its amazing what the TFI does and how it wakes the bike up.Glad you're enjoying it. Keep the shiny side up.:D

Way to go Pops, I put my TFI on sat., waiting for my jackpots to come in, Se backplate with K&N filter.

I got the SE Air Kit installed, SE Slip-ons have been on for a while and I'm waiting for the TFI to arrive right now. Hopefully tomorrow after work I'll wrap her up.

I completely pulled the tank so I could make running the wires a little cleaner and neater.'

Can't wait...

Iceman asked me about fuel milage, I just got back from a ride and filled up on the way home, milage is at 37mpg was getting 42 all stock. but I was on the throttle a little more than normal. :D

Pops55 -- Congratulations on getting your Stage I setup installed and dialed in! :s

Your Saturday was better than mine...the honeydew bathroom "Home Makeover" home edition deal...did not get a chance to "touch the bike..."! :(

Sunday was better and Monday I had the day off which was outstanding, went riding up to Santa Paula and Ojai and poked around a bit.:)

Back