free website stats program What have you Learned | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What have you Learned

That I'm addicted to HDTimeline.com.

Our Christian Church was doing a 6 day fast (last week) and each person was suppose to give up 1 thing daily (a meal, caffeine, television, etc.) that would focus that time on the Lord.

I decided to give up HDTimeline and talking about missing something. I could hardly wait the last night to catch up the 7th morning. It was great being back. (and the fast was good for the soul)

This forum is at least 4 times daily reading and been the bomb for Mz Bling and myself.

Thanks to All!

It's great to see so many replying here that say that the posts here helped them to save money instead of relying on the dealers. That, believe it or not is my objective in posting the information in the self help area to help you all out in working on your bikes and secondary to show the dealers that they really don't have us over a barrel at all like they like to think.:s

Hat's off to the moderating team here on the forum for doing a fine job!

As someone who knew nothing (and I mean NOTHING), I've learned loads about Harleys and intend to put some of it into practice shortly by doing my own 5K service.

Gliders quote above is a great mission statement and just about sums up everything thats good about this forum and those behind it.

I'd love to know what the dealers think though? Must be a bit unnerving to have people who do know what they're doing and, who care, shedding a light into the dark corners of dealer practices....
I know where I'd rather be!

1000 uses for "Pledge"

Before coming here, I never knew it was the only cleaner Id ever need.:D

How could I forget this one...My wife finally conceded and let me keep the can in the garage :)

First thing I learned.. "Get A Service Manual" !:)

Definitely a must have...this site made it the first accessory I purchased, and now it is covered in grease, oil, grime...

That I'm addicted to HDTimeline.com.

Our Christian Church was doing a 6 day fast (last week) and each person was suppose to give up 1 thing daily (a meal, caffeine, television, etc.) that would focus that time on the Lord.

I decided to give up HDTimeline and talking about missing something. I could hardly wait the last night to catch up the 7th morning. It was great being back. (and the fast was good for the soul)

This forum is at least 4 times daily reading and been the bomb for Mz Bling and myself.

Thanks to All!

That is a great idea, I am sure I could spend a lot more time in my bible if I spent less time reading this site, but as I said in the beginning, last year without it too much made me realize how much I missed it too.

Glad to see all these replies, keep them coming, it is great to read and remember some of the things that we just did not realize how much we have learned from reading here.

I don't know if we could list all of the knowledge we gained here! I know that I cancelled my service contract that I purchased with the bike after spending a little time here. That, to me, says alot :D

1-Great Site!
2-Great Moderators!
3-Great forum members!
4-Coming to a concensus on a HD Talking rally may be impossible :(
5-Figuring out the logistics for a patch or pin may be equally as hard :D

Ride safe everyone!

Richard,
So what's going to happen to the site when we all get together and open that Indy shop just south of the Canadian border. Someone has to pull the plug on the server.... :p:p

this site has been the best since i found it a year ago. the people are very nice when answering a question even if it may seem simple. i plan on using the site when i pick up my new bike. right now while i am laid up in the house i come to this forum.

Boy!! This is gonna be a long thread.....Glider what's the record for replies to a post? This one might just break that!!

What have I learned......

This is an awesome site

There isn't anything about a HD that I needed to know that I haven't been able to find on this site.

About Pledge

How to keep my ride clean and shiney

That there is nothing that I can not do to my ride as long as I have the assistance, input and knowledge from all the experts on this site

This is an awesome site

That I spend more time on this site than any other

About road trips and travel on 2 wheels

This is an awesome site

Lots and Lots of riding tips ( solo and 2 up)

More about oils than I though that I ever could

What accessories I really need for my ride

This is an awesome site

That there are lots of great people on this site that i would love to meet in person someday ( If you are ever in SE GA, look me up)

What Green, Purple and most importantly Red screen names mean

Oh, did I mention that this is a really AWESOME site.

Thanks to all of my "Brothers and Sisters" for being here when I need ya!!
Wayne

What Green, Purple and most importantly Red screen names mean

for the love of this site (and perhaps it's stable future) I'm thinking most importantly what the color Purple means!!!

(forgive me wcol for taking liberty with your post, I'm certin you would appreciate the connotation)

for the love of this site (and perhaps it's stable future) I'm thinking most importantly what the color Purple means!!!

(forgive me wcol for taking liberty with your post, I'm certin you would appreciate the connotation)

+1 Gas Gauge!! Thank You!!

Back