free website stats program What Happen!? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Happen!?

made a deal a little bit ago with the dealer. $20000.00 otd for 09 ultra classic vivid black, plus they did me good on my 08 fat bob trade. should pick it up sometime this week. looked at the classic but by the time i add the things i want on it, im better off with the ultra. tadaaaaaaa!:D

made a deal a little bit ago with the dealer. $20000.00 otd for 09 ultra classic vivid black, plus they did me good on my 08 fat bob trade. should pick it up sometime this week. looked at the classic but by the time i add the things i want on it, im better off with the ultra. tadaaaaaaa!:D

Congratulations and enjoy many long rides! Ultra... :majestya-a-a!

Nice deal. I just put a deposit on the same ride and paid msrp:(

Well, i picked up the UC the other day and have put 300 miles on it:D Love it. can not believe how well it handles for a touring bike.

Well, i picked up the UC the other day and have put 300 miles on it:D Love it. can not believe how well it handles for a touring bike.

You have chosen wisely. I'm going to agree with Steve and say - pics please. :D

Last edited:
I have not even taken a picture of the bike yet. Im not sure how to post pics on the site. directions please.

Back