free website stats program What Happen!? | Harley Davidson Forums

What Happen!?

Rubbit

Im all set for 2 months waiting for my 09 RG to come in March. I rented one and loved it, road a friends 08 SG liked it. My neighbor tells me to take his 06 Ultra Classic and hang on to it for a while since its for sale and he just won a 09 ultra classic. So i ride the UC for 300 miles today and things start to click. If they offered the RG with lowers and tourpac with speakers and other things no problem. I just cant see buying the rg and adding on another 3000 dollars to get where the UC is from the factory. To me its not about whats popular or not, i want something that will have the features from the beginning and at a better deal than to have to add on as i go. thats why i keep selling and going to a bigger or next step up bike . DOES THIS MAKE SENSE AND WHAT DO YA THINK. i guess either way tomorrow im going to the dealer to make a deal on a 09 UC in black (per the wife).:newsmile048:

Dealers are making good deals by offering add ons, just make sure you get those items you want, you should be able to order close to $1.5k worth of accessories and still be able to close the deal before signing on the bottom line!

Looks are what sold me . I looked at a 09 Black RG classic and and a
09 Pewter pearl EGC and couldn't decide which one I wanted. I liked them both and was going back and forth between each for about a month. I was driving the dealer crazy. I knew I wanted one of them but which one I couldn't decide on. Then one day a Pewter pearl street glide came in and that took the RG out of the picture. It still took me another week to finally decide on the SG
I went for the sporty look and figured most of the time I wouldn't want the tourpak on the bike all the time and the detach kit for the tourpak is $520 for the 09 tour bikes so the SG will works for me

Dr. Smitty would diagonise the symptons you explain as Harley fever. Common afflication cured by the application of chrome and leather.

That is an excellent contribution to the effects. It can be difficult to find a good selection of the leather from the US but if you dig around a bit you can find it.

Current studies have shown that leather is no longer as effective.
Test are being done now to determine why. But early investigation has shown the generic made in Chain leather does not have the same effect on this bug as the name brand made in USA. To be on the safe side those infected are being advise to shop carefully.
For those in the last stages of this bug the only relief maybe the purchase of a new bike. While this is not a cure it will provide longterm reduction in suffering. Having been infected with the bug before the new bike will allow you to easy into things with a much more educated approach to your Mods.
Slow steady medication in the form of mods is the best way to get through this.

And Doctor TOP has spoken...! :s Told you HDTimeline therapy just plain works! :D

Back