free website stats program What else... besides the S.Eagle pipes? | Harley Davidson Forums

What else... besides the S.Eagle pipes?

Nite sir

After searching here, I'm still not sure, so I thought I'd ask... I'm looking to switch out my stock pipes on my '09 Nightster with the black Screamin' Eagle slipons. Do I need to have the stage 1 air filter kit and/or dyno jet or anything else when I do this? Or can I just switch them out? Since $ is an issue I need to know how much to save up for! Thanks!

A pipe change will be OK for now, tho more fuel will not hurt as these bikes are already to lean:D

You can always just change mufflers. When changing complete exhaust and/or adding a air cleaner a fueler is always needed.

Thanks for all the input! Now at least I know what to shoot for. I'm taking it in next week for the 1000 mile check-up and then I can start thinking about mods.
Also, here's my first attempt at posting a pic!
I'd just got my Nightster when this was taken. As you can see, I'm not 6'3" and 250 lbs! This is big enough and fast enough for me!

09_Nightster_med_.jpg

You can not go wrong with black and orange. Great color combo.

Nice bike! Sportsters are very nice bikes no matter what size. I still miss mine.

Very Nice Bike... I have "Rush" on my Heritage & I really like them. They have them in Black also. Check out their Web-Site. Welcome to the forum.

Back