free website stats program What Dyna do you ride? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Dyna do you ride?

Vote for your Dyna.

• Super Glide FXD

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Super Glide Custom FXDC

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Street Bob FXDB

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Fat Bob FXDF

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Wide Glide FXWG

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Screamin Eagle or CVO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Dyna Low Rider

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FXDF FAT BOB. Handles great with the large tires and weight. Dual head lamps light up the road nice. And the seat. Man, its the most comfy seat I've had on a bike. It's not really built to take the wife riding, but after a stage one and adding 10hp and torque, she screams. Get around 42 miles per gallon. Denim black. Love the look.

09 FXDL (Low Rider). It's actually the wife's bike but she does "allow" me to ride it when I've been good. Does that count?

The Wide Glide. Mine is a 1994 FXDWG, I just added chrome thorttle and idle cables today. I made the barbwire shifter linkage

Attachments

• my bike 1.jpg
    my bike 1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 32
1996 dyna low rider, states pearl blue, pretty much stock except for a few odds and ends, she's got just under 34k, don't ride it much anymore since I bought the road king, then the ultra, I love the evo motor....

I have always liked the Wide Glide, something about the bike does it for me. Now that I own one, I can say I like the way it runs down the highway, I might keep it for a while. Moose :s

Back