free website stats program What does your garage look like? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What does your garage look like?

Mine looks like a bomb exploded. There are three bikes, a riding mower, a push mower and a bunch of other out door crap. Plus all kinds of things that need to be sorted out and put away or gotten rid of. Combinding two houses is a big job. My fiance just sold his house and moved into mine.

Well now you've got someone to clean out the garage, right?

I'm not sure how your garage defines your manliness. Sounds more like you've been exiled to it by "The Princess!"

My response was in reply to another poster who equates a somewhat clean garage as being somehow less that manly.
As far as being exiled I can assure you that nothing could be farther from the truth. My garage dwelling started as a way to keep an eye on my young sons while they were playing outside and still keep up with the games, and has evolved into a weekend ritual.

I thought there might be someone else who did the same.

Wrong again.

JBK

When I see the fantsastic garages some of you guys have to work in, I am green with envy. If I had an area like that to work in, I'de be there all the time.
I've only got a single car garage, and I have to put my bike up on the jack to get momma's ride inside. Sort of a pain, but I've been doing it so long it has become second nature.

My response was in reply to another poster who equates a somewhat clean garage as being somehow less that manly.
As far as being exiled I can assure you that nothing could be farther from the truth. My garage dwelling started as a way to keep an eye on my young sons while they were playing outside and still keep up with the games, and has evolved into a weekend ritual.

I thought there might be someone else who did the same.

Wrong again.

JBK

Hey! that was a joke..man I did not mean for that to be taken any other way ..was hoping only to make you smile coz it does look so good in fact if I were to guess the majority of us are jealous as heck...Sorry you took it the wrong way:34:

My garage looks like a disaster area with a 1973 cougar and 2 harleys in it :s, his on the other hand is a 24x32 pole barn with every thing in order, neat as a whistle, kickin' stereo, and a little mini fridge. Not that I told him so, but if it were mine, I would have had the wifey throw a cable line in the trench we had open last summer for gas, water & electric, but 'I'll never have a tv out there didn't last too long now that we have an extra tv'. Hmmmmm....Guess who will be getting cable out there before long? :D :D :bigsmiley13:

Mine's a total mess, and the truck has been relegated to the driveway to make room for 2 bikes. My wife gets on to me about it being messy; but every time I straighten it up she piles her stuff on the areas I've cleaned up to work on. Then she gets onto me about it being messy...:25:

Did I mention that even though we have 2 garages, we have 2 trucks & a blazer that get parked outside?????

Back