free website stats program What does your garage look like? | Harley Davidson Forums

What does your garage look like?

JBK 1

Banned
I hang out in mine quite a bit, probably too much, especially during football season.
GarageI022.jpg

FLHTCII.jpg

JBK

Last edited:
Mine looks like a collection of lawn mowers, Antique outboard boat motors, and my brothers painting ladders. Then shoehorned right into the middle of the mess is my harley, with just enough room to get on and back it out.

Hmmm..mine has a bassboat...a Harley....pressure washer...Christmas decorations....lots of totes....oh yeah a Tahoe,and a Mini Van setting in the driveway...I think my vehicles are suppose to be in the garage but they won't fit...BTW you should be ashamed of yourself having a garage looking that good just ain't manly...lol:lolrolling

attachment.php

Work in Progress, Q/2 concrete poured. Its complete, now. 40Ft x 30Ft.

Attachments

• P4280019.jpg
    P4280019.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 26
Dude, I choose to practically live in my garage. If that's not manly then I don't know what is. I could easily spend my days watching the big screen with my butt planted on a cushy leather sofa. Besides, the design retains the garageiness you would need.
Football ~ meant to be played and watched outdoors.
Besides, the fridge usually has a keg of beer and The Princess is always willing to bring me snacks.

Tell me, how manly are you? :p

JBK

P.S. Tatanka, that is going to be a supremo garage! Endless possibilities! I see cable TV and a wet bar going in!

Last edited:
Dude, I choose to practically live in my garage. If that's not manly then I don't know what is. I could easily spend my days watching the big screen with my butt planted on a cushy leather sofa. Besides, the design retains the garageiness you would need.
Football ~ meant to be played and watched outdoors.
Besides, the fridge usually has a keg of beer and The Princess is always willing to bring me snacks.

Tell me, how manly are you? :p

JBK

P.S. Tatanka, that is going to be a supremo garage! Endless possibilities! I see cable TV and a wet bar going in!

My wife would suggest I get it myself...lol:bigsmiley21:

JBK - my garage, quite frankly, looks nothing like yours. It has cars, bicycles, lawn equipment, ladders, tools, a refrigerator from 1980, and just about anything else you can imagine!

I'm not sure how your garage defines your manliness. Sounds more like you've been exiled to it by "The Princess!"

Mine looks like a bomb exploded. There are three bikes, a riding mower, a push mower and a bunch of other out door crap. Plus all kinds of things that need to be sorted out and put away or gotten rid of. Combinding two houses is a big job. My fiance just sold his house and moved into mine.

Back