free website stats program What Does It Take | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Does It Take

I was asked by Speed to join the team a wee while ago and was honoured to be asked and apprehensive about being able to do the job
there is a fair bit to learn and im not the quickest at picking up all the fancy web stuff
as with most things i do i get over involved with it but am happy to spend my time in this way as i do admire the way this forum is and am happy to be part of the mechanism that maintains the standards
I think that the team of moderators has been carefully chosen as each moderator seems to have a different set of skills but we are all dedicated to maintaining the high standards that have been set by the forum

Brian

Well I thank you guys and girl....Your a great bunch...For me thats the best part of this forum..Just saying..:D

Time and commitment is what it takes. We don't overlook things like on other forums and if a member steps out of line, they are dealt with.:D

No need to be, only you two trouble makers :lolrolling

Hey I resemble that remark too:taunt

Careful Jack you will get to see what the underside of the bus looks like.:small3d031:

Been there done that I have worked on them too:taunt Better that than the rolling pin dont ya think?

Been there done that I have worked on them too:taunt Better that than the rolling pin dont ya think?
Then you could hear a ka-thump ka-thump as the bus rolls over you instead of just a Ka-Smack of the rolling pin on the back of your head. :rofl

Then you could hear a ka-thump ka-thump as the bus rolls over you instead of just a Ka-Smack of the rolling pin on the back of your head. :rofl

Should have guessed the gals would stick to gether here guess I am going to get it again. This is all The Bosses fault, he talked me into having the Redhead sign on here Oh Well, This is the best the internet has to offer IMO and the most user friendly Moderators as long as we obey the rules (We have all read) when we first logged on GO HD TALKING:s

Joy do you have some masochistic tendencies we don't know about? Or is jack just an easy target? Either way ka-thump or ka-smack Jack's going to be in a world of hurt.

Joy do you have some masochistic tendencies we don't know about? Or is jack just an easy target? Either way ka-thump or ka-smack Jack's going to be in a world of hurt.

Hey why is it always back firing on me Where is The Boss and tank when I need them, and Joy the enforcer? She already is:small3d023::small3d023:

Should have guessed the gals would stick to gether here guess I am going to get it again. This is all The Bosses fault, he talked me into having the Redhead sign on here Oh Well, This is the best the internet has to offer IMO and the most user friendly Moderators as long as we obey the rules (We have all read) when we first logged on GO HD TALKING:s

LOL, Absolutely sticking together here. :)

Not me, but I was a little sister. :p I had to throw punches when I could, I guess Jack is kind of like my big brother. :small3d002: :bigsmiley18:

BTW, my big brother also said that my horns held up my halo. :p

Hey why is it always back firing on me Where is The Boss and tank when I need them, and Joy the enforcer? She already is:small3d023::small3d023:

You must just be lucky like that Jack. Just be careful when you play with explosives. :s

Back