free website stats program what do you think of a rocker? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

what do you think of a rocker?

Why can't I edit my above post ?

I did once but it didn't take and now NO edit icon ??

You're only allowed to edit a post for a certain amount of time and then that option goes away.

Take a few moments to preview your post before hitting that "Submit Reply" button.

One of my riding buddies bought a 2009 rocker c new....he has 7000 miles on it never been on anything longer than 100 mile round trip he bought it for a bar hopper is what he told me and he loves it and I think they are a cool scoot by comparison I had 38,000 miles on my 09 FXDC when I sold it in Feb. of this year

this is a rocker thread ... Lets try and stay on topic : )

just want to say that i just purchased a 2009 rocker c that has 216 miles on it. This was the bike i fell in love with when i first saw it but could never afford it or any hd for that matter. Bam 5 years later and now i am the proud owner of one. I love this bike, it's not for everyone for sure but it is for me and that's all that counts. I love this bike and at 52 am very greatful to be able to have and enjoy it. It was a god send and gift from the other side. Never planned on this as it fell right in my lap, took a leap of faith and now i am cruising down the road with a smile on my face big enough to light the world. (edit), i love this bike ...

Please click the below link and read this...

hdtimeline language policy - harley davidson community

Just remember someday you will own a bagger........

Back