free website stats program What do you think about this deal on a '09 Heritage? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you think about this deal on a '09 Heritage?

Sounds like you've made your decision then. Have fun at the dealer tomorrow buying it!

Congratulations on finding what you want at a decent price. That is just the beginning. Get ready to keep your wallet open. Once that bug bites you the itch does not stop.

Sound like a very good deal... maybe too good to be true. Unless you knoe where this bike came from be careful! Good luck!:newsmile093:

Not a bad deal from a dealer with a warranty still on it. You may be able to find a lower price, but not likely on a bike that new with a warranty.

I have to agree, you will like the Heritage. My wife jumped on mine and rode it, then I had to buy her one to. Enjoy!

Update??? Is it in the garage or what? Inquiring minds wanna know!

That is a good price, my only concern would be the break in on the engine, most BMW guys go too easy on them. A bike that is babied on break in will fall apart when ridden like you stole it in my experience.

My bet since the guy is a BMW rider that it was lugged quite a bit during break in, contrary to popular myth...the Heritage rides best at about 4k rpms.

My break in procedure on every bike is WAY different than factory recommended procedure...but that's a topic for another thread.

The deal is done. I hope to pick it up this weekend if the weather permit. We've had some unusal very cold and snowy weather for Texas.

2009 heritage, used, at my local Harley store are 17,900. That's what I paid for my 2009 heritage new at a July 4 sale. Sounds like a good price to me.

Back