free website stats program What do you drive when you cain't ride? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you drive when you cain't ride?

Re: What do you drive when you can't ride?

I've got a Green 06 Ford F350 Superduty Power Stroke with Banks 100+HP kit and a Black 07 Subaru WRX STi - R . Wife drives a Silver 06 Pontiac GTO.

Hey PC, we have a Mazda 323 Astina, (Wifes car) and I drive a 1999 Subaru WRX. My son has a 1999 Two door WRX STi, only two hundred two doors imported into OZ, very rare car down here, worth quite a bit of "mulla". Is yours the model that's called "Ugly Betty", down here, the latest model? :D

Hey PC, we have a Mazda 323 Astina, (Wifes car) and I drive a 1999 Subaru WRX. My son has a 1999 Two door WRX STi, only two hundred two doors imported into OZ, very rare car down here, worth quite a bit of "mulla". Is yours the model that's called "Ugly Betty", down here, the latest model? :D
Yea it's the latest model, It's my 2nd WRX, I had a 2003 that was a blast but the 07 will run away from the older 1 without any trouble.

Oh come come Joe... you can't say that this...

nissan-cube-1.jpg

is anything like this....

honda_element.jpg

Then again.

Actually... as much as I hate to admit it.. the Elements fairly decent on snow... and it does have ample room for all my work equipment. Never going to be stylish... but it's head and shoulders over the Nissan garbage! That's just driving a box.

Of course, I'd much rather be tooling around in...

2008-Ford-Shelby-GT-Mustang.jpg

But that's another thread!
Yea right!! :khee

Attachments

• 2101567.jpg
    2101567.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
Here's mine...a Trailblazer for the heavy stuff and, for me when I can't ride the bike, a MX5, and the g/f has a mini.
logo_phpBB-1.gif
sigpic23707_1.jpg

I drive a black 99 Chevy Silverado. And she will flat out haul......the US MAIL! :bigsmiley22: Back when I was a young un' I had a 72 Camaro. LOVED that car!

Hey! I remember the gas wars in the 70's! You had to double the price shown on the pump because they weren't set up to show over 99.9 cents per gallon. My mom drove a pea green LTD. That was THE ugliest car I've ever sat in! LOL

I always said I'd quit driving if gas ever went over $1.50 a gallon. Now.......where'd I park my horse??? :bigsmiley31:
Note the wages then.

What Things Cost in 1946:
Car: $1,400
Gasoline: 21 cents/gal.....:swoon
House: $12,500
Bread: 10 cents/loaf
Milk: 70 cents/gal
Postage Stamp: 3 cents
Stock Market: 177
Average Annual Salary: $3,150
Minimum Wage: 40 cents per hour

If I can't ride my Roadking I stay home simple as that! Wife drives a Ford taurus wagon. Broke a clutch cable about 3 weeks ago took the day off of work about 1 week ago snapped the throttle cable and took the day off of work also. No matter the weather I ride my scoot 80 miles round trip to work. You guys should have seen the fog the other day here that was all you could see, give me rain, sleet, snow anyday over that kind of fog it reminded me exactly of the movie "The Fog" I expected to get (edited) packed on the way to work at anytime and I'm here to tell you that was a scary situation.:ARIZONA:USA

Last edited by a moderator:
talk about dating ones self:bigsmiley28: in high school i had a 70 olds 442 with the 455 w30. Hurst, 4speed:14: this car was a torque monster you could smoke both tires right through 3rd gear:shock this is when you could buy sunoco 360 reg gas this gas was pink.i think it was 103 octane (not sure on that):unsure and ya it had an 8track and an FM converter in it ha ha seems so long ago and gas was cheep

Back