free website stats program What do you drive when you cain't ride? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you drive when you cain't ride?

Re: What do you drive when you can't ride?

Just when you thought you had me!!!

MOONINGfat.gif
........... :lolrolling
And here I thought this was a family show :bigsmiley10:

i drive a bright yellow Monte Carlo '02, the graphics match the cobalt blue on my husband's harley (deluxe)

Right now it's a '04 Toyota Tundra double cab 4X4. I'm giving serious consideration to putting it up for sale and going strictly to the bike though. It wouldn't be the first time I had a bike as my sole transportation and with the price of gas going ever higher...

John

How many of you remember when gas was 30 cents a gallon? And that was for Premium. Regular was something like 26 cents. It cost me about $1.20 to fill up my bike and $6.00 to fill my car (Plymouth Fury I). Ahhh...the Good Old Days! :cheers

John

2004 F350 Lariat all the toys onboard air. air suspension air horns oil bypass filter. wigwag lights 8 diff strobe settings full gages wife 07LTZ Tahoe all the toys

the average price of Diesel around here is 3.49:bigsmiley21: i seen it for 3.89 along the highway will be chippin the old power stroke soon to get better MPG getting 16-17 now

Back