free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

Well as far as collecting goes, money. Since I purchased my bike new in August, all I can see are upgrades. I'm collecting money for a Stage one. I'm collecting money for a cover. I collected and spent money on a hoist. I'm collecting money for more cleaning stuff, rags, chrome clearner, wax, diaper towels. I collected about 280.00 dollars for my 1000 mile service.
Any and all extra pennies are going towards my FatBob. I now have a new hobby. Oh yea, I'm also collecting money for a TFI because Glider told me so.

Hey DDogg, do you think if we all attach a hat or some other container & sit there & look pitiful with our cool rides, folks will walk by & drop money in there for us? :newsmile093:

Hey JoyFlyin, good idea. Maybe at Christmas I'll ride the Fatbob up to Kmart and sit there with my bucket and bells.

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect Black Cast Iron Skillets, Name brand, (Griswold and Wagner)...you remeber, the ones your grandmother and mother cook with. As for Harley stuff, every dealer I stop in, I get a business card from the dealership and the rubber key chain. :14:

about 10 years ago , I started building retro street tracker style bikes ,as I was in the middle of a purchase for my next project bike , I told the guy if he throws in that old leather jacket in the deal ,that was hanging in the garage ,Id take the bike he did so that started my collection of vintage motorcycle jackets.what better wey to fill the EX side of the closet.

EVERYTHING!! The stuff comes in this house, and never leaves. It's like the "Hotel California" around here.

Back