free website stats program what do these codes mean? | Harley Davidson Forums

what do these codes mean?

I bought my bike used. I had a tire put on it on 4/23/09 and the technician printed me out some information on my bike. It has a bunch of codes and I have no idea what they mean. I have been having a problem with loss of power and blue flames shooting out while I'm driving at night. I was thinking about getting a power commander. Well the sheet is a print out from "Harley Davidson Digital Technician II". It says ECM EFI/Ignition race tuned Yes. Now the guy said that he believes another code on the sheet is a harley race tuner code. I honestly have no idea. I'm just wandering what kind of advice I could get and how I should go about figuring out what I've even got on the bike. Any and all information pertaining to this would be greatly appreciated and thank you very much for your time and effort!

Well is it some thing that is on the bike or is it something that comes with the bike? I never recieved anything else with the bike. THe bike has a stage 1 air kit. I upgraded to k & n air filter that you have to recharge every so often. Before it left the shop where I bought it they put some older pipes on there that I believe are vance and hines but they have no heat shields so of course there is no emblems. Other then that
I haven't done anything else but run some fuel treatment through the bike after it had been sitting this nwintering and I change my oil every 1500 miles. I just recieved the information about the DTC'S and how to check them. I had no idea I could do that. It will hopefully be very helpful and I appreciate the info.

Here are the codes. I'm gonna lay them out how the sheet has them as source--item--value/ SPD--Calibration ID--32892/SPD--Calibrated part number--67478-04/ECM--Calibration ID--141NX104-000/ECM--Part number--32498-05A/ECM--vehicle speed configuration--2204/ECM--VIN--my vin number/ ECM--EFI/Ignition Race Tuned--
Yes/TSM--OEM/P&A--OEM/TSM--Part number--68921-01D/TSM--Vehicle mounting configuration--Y Axis and that is all tha the sheet says. THe guy said that the calibration id was a harley race tuner reference. I don't have any idea as you can tell.Thank you very much for your time and effort it is greatly appreciated and by the way what is SE software is that something that I need to obtain??

Here are the codes. I'm gonna lay them out how the sheet has them as source--item--value/ SPD--Calibration ID--32892/SPD--Calibrated part number--67478-04/ECM--Calibration ID--141NX104-000/ECM--Part number--32498-05A/ECM--vehicle speed configuration--2204/ECM--VIN--my vin number/ ECM--EFI/Ignition Race Tuned--
Yes/TSM--OEM/P&A--OEM/TSM--Part number--68921-01D/TSM--Vehicle mounting configuration--Y Axis and that is all tha the sheet says. THe guy said that the calibration id was a harley race tuner reference. I don't have any idea as you can tell.Thank you very much for your time and effort it is greatly appreciated and by the way what is SE software is that something that I need to obtain??

It's nothing that is user friendly as far as you are concerned. The calibration and PN is the ECM calibration that is in your ECM (map) and the part number that Harley assigns to it.
Yes/TSM = deals with the turn signal module and the part number associated with that part that follows it.
What you are looking at is the print out for the digital tech that they use to enter the system config to gather info and change settings.

ok well I did the on bike diagnostics test and when I did the ecm for trouble codes it said none but it kept flashing (Pn 141n 104-0) now it states in the instructions that I pulled off of the forum that the part number would be displayed but when I called the harley shop they told me that it is not a harley part number because it is not five numbers. Iknow that the ecm calibration ID and this number are very close. Any body have any suggestions?

Back