free website stats program What did you get for Xmas? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What did you get for Xmas?

It does help on long runs to stretch the legs out. I am 6'3" @ 235 with a bum knee. Felt a little strang at first, but then feels like your in the lazy boy at home.:s

Lots of chrome, leather, and other H-D stuff. Literally every present was related to the bike.

More importantly, I got to spend time with the family! Lots to be grateful for!

I got an FXDC, the wife said that my Christmas for the next two yrs. She will change her mind by next year

Hey Cuz,
Thats what my wife said! except i am doing 7 years! (till its paid off) That includes X-mass, birthday, fathers day, anniverssary and anthing else she can come up with!
:bigsmiley31:

My two kids bought me a skydiving voucher, so I will be parachuting in the near future!! :11: If you don't hear from me on the forum within the next month or so, you will all know that something has gone horribly wrong!..........:bigsmiley15:

I received the promise and hope of some truly fun times for the wife and I. I received a gift I believe is good for the soul. I got my first motorcycle since 1976. She's a new used 1996 Dyna Super Glide and I'm real sweet on her.:breakdance

Back