free website stats program What Brought you to The Forum | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Brought you to The Forum

I found this site after some guys on another forum I was visiting were making fun of HDTimeline... said the mods were too strict, etc... Some of them were joining here just to see how quick they could offend and get kicked off. I'm much happier here and don't have to put up with the fowl language and childish fights over who knows more. And it's safe enough that I can look around this forum with my kids in the room.

Great site with everything you need to know and a lot of great folks too. :)

I found this site after some guys on another forum I was visiting were making fun of HDTimeline... said the mods were too strict, etc... Some of them were joining here just to see how quick they could offend and get kicked off. I'm much happier here and don't have to put up with the fowl language and childish fights over who knows more. And it's safe enough that I can look around this forum with my kids in the room.

Great site with everything you need to know and a lot of great folks too. :)

Good for you, as The Tank always says we have a Great Community and we do this is by far the best on the web and easy to use, I can even let my 8 year old grand daughter look here with out fear:s

Google did it for me , and glad to be apart of this forum. I`ve never been to any of the other forums and have no reason too. Thats why I believe in donations to help a great forum.

Tubguy:D

Last edited:
My speedometer had quit working and I searched for help and this site came up and the info helped me to fix the problem and save myself some cash.. Great Site.. and good people on here.. Tom

I found it through Google. I wanted to do my own oil change on my Sporty and wanted to find a good site to walk me through it. Glad I found it. I find I spend more time on the forum during the winter months when I am longing to ride.

Back