free website stats program What bike would you buy? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What bike would you buy?

With unlimited funding i would have a fair collection of bikes
I would start with a vincent black shadow and a triumph x75 hurricane try and assemble sufficient parts to build my own triton and get an evo engined heritage softail
i would keep all my current bikes because i like them all

Brian

With unlimited funding i would have a fair collection of bikes
I would start with a vincent black shadow and a triumph x75 hurricane try and assemble sufficient parts to build my own triton and get an evo engined heritage softail
i would keep all my current bikes because i like them all

Brian

Yep with unlimited funding we would all have one for each day of the month.
But hey Brian no fair, he said we had to pick just one.

Yep with unlimited funding we would all have one for each day of the month.
But hey Brian no fair, he said we had to pick just one.

I currently have 3 bikes on very limited funding i did have 4 but the honda never moved so i got rid of it
so if i had lots of funding i would Buy and old farm with sufficient outbuildings to hold a collection of bikes and have a good workshop
The wife is well aware of what i would want and keeps pointing out suitable places with the right size of outbuildings

Brian

For me it's gotta be an Ultra Classic limited. I know most guys would go for the CVO but I've never been a fan of buying a bike with all the goods on it. I would rather start with a nice bike and add the additional stuff as I see fit.

2009 Road King Classic. The one I have now. I try to wait until I can afford what I want rather than buying less and wishing I had waited. Also the more expensive Ultra's and CVO's don't appeal to me.
That's what I do. Don't settle, save until I can get what I want the first time!

You can get both comfort and classic looks with the road king classic. :D

Back