free website stats program What bike would you buy? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What bike would you buy?

Just a little bit more green, spent on the engine, and I will have the bike of my dreams...'03 RKC with all the trimmings. More green would not change my choice, since I have been working toward what I have now, even with my limited funding.

When I assume room temperature, I want you to put me on it, and push it out to sea...glub glub glub...

Enjoy,
Rich P

For me 1947 Indian Chief in the proper red color and a 1960 FLH pan Duo Glide. Would keep my 2008 EG...:)

dbmg,
Here is my 2000 Indian Chief that I sold in 2005. It was a pretty bike but not well built. Many problems, but it looked like an old Chief.
Very cool bike Tank. I looked at some and always thought there was something lacking and not a true rebirth of history. Have you seen the asking price of the latest wave of Indians??? Makes Harleys look inexpensive...

Uh few months back I would have said a Heritage. But now it would be an Ultra. Nothing else makes packing stuff so convenient, plus it rides nice (I hear)

Uh few months back I would have said a Heritage. But now it would be an Ultra. Nothing else makes packing stuff so convention, plus it rides nice (I hear)

Someday you will own a Bagger......:s

Back