free website stats program What bike would you buy? | Harley Davidson Forums

What bike would you buy?

BillMull

Banned
Ok, I was sitting around wondering to myself if everyone had access to an unlimited amount of money. What bike would you buy? You can only buy one bike and one bike only. Im curious to know what bike would receive the most recognition and purchases if this was possible. And for me to to start this "thread" I have no clue which bike I would buy. I guess mine would be either a 2011 Ultra Glide or Street Glide!!!!:wall

May I just take a huge chunk of money and customize my 08 Ultra Classic...mostly engine and handling, but a nice cherry cola paint job would please the heck out of me...:newsmile093:

2009 Road King Classic. The one I have now. I try to wait until I can afford what I want rather than buying less and wishing I had waited. Also the more expensive Ultra's and CVO's don't appeal to me.

Ok, I was sitting around wondering to myself if everyone had access to an unlimited amount of money. What bike would you buy? You can only buy one bike and one bike only. Im curious to know what bike would receive the most recognition and purchases if this was possible. And for me to to start this "thread" I have no clue which bike I would buy. I guess mine would be either a 2011 Ultra Glide or Street Glide!!!!:wall

Unlimited amount of money? Well then!! This stuff in this order:

1936 EL "Knucklehead"

1949 FL Hydra Glide

1958 FL Duo-Glide

1980 FXB Sturgis

1990 FLSTF Fat Boy®

TQ

If you want comfort A Touring bike. If you want style and nostalgic looks a Heritage Classic:s

Back