free website stats program What Battery Tender? | Harley Davidson Forums

What Battery Tender?

What battery tender are you using and would you buy that one again? I have the hook up just not the tender. Sorry I have been asking a lot of questions but I figure better to ask...Thanks for the help I REALLY appreciate it.

I use the Schumacher brand from Wally World. Approx $19.00 and is 8 years old and working great....... Use mine when ever bike is parked during the 12 months.

I use the Schumacher brand from Wally World. Approx $19.00 and is 8 years old and working great....... Use mine when ever bike is parked during the 12 months.
+1 on the Schumacher, have had no problems with it.

I am using Battery Tender® Junior on bikes during the winter. They are working well...

+1 on the Schumacher, have had no problems with it.

+1... No issues.

Thank you all for the input, it is appreciated. Went to Auto Zone & Advanced this evening they want $43 for the Battery Tender JR when you can get it online for under $25. Saw that Schumaker was hesitant because of the low price but if it's working might have to pick one up tomorrow.

Tender Jr. is a great little unit and it's HD's tender in disguise (same company). I also recommend Sears...got mine for $20 on sale and it's got all the clips/connectors/parts to quick-connect the unit to a few different vehicle types (i.e. mowers, cycles, etc.). According to Jack - there's a Sears F&F sale this Sunday!!!

Looks like others here have had good luck with the Walmart versions, but my experience has not been the same. I had two different sized tenders, one for a motorcycle and one for my boat. They each cooked a battery. I now use Battery Tender brand only. The cheap ones are too expensive to use IMO.

I like the battery tender better. I have used the black plastic one from wallys etc and two of them quit putting out a charge but the light said all was good, so i think they burnt out the output transformer. anyway my battery tender going strong for 8 years.

Back