free website stats program What are your plans for Thanksgiving | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are your plans for Thanksgiving

I get so confused with these holidays, I really do want it to be Easter so the full riding season begins.:small3d026: Besides Lorne & Don, Jack told me it was Easter and I believe everything he tells me.:bigsmiley31:

As it should be Jeff. We all know that Jack knows his stuff. Unless he has that square thingy with the big button. Happy Turkey day!!

( As I look at all the boiled eggs on my countertop) It's not Easter??:shock

I'm having my new Grandkid and family over for Thanksgiving. As i did with my sons growing up, I'm going to give her all the sweets she wants...even at 8pm. I may even try to teach her how to flick mashed potatoes with her baby spoon.:p

Ya'll have a great holiday week. hug the family.

Flying to Mich. to have Turkey with our son and daughter-in-law. First time in 8 yrs for that holiday. We do see them at Xmas and even get to ride up there 1-2 a year.
Happy Thanksgiving to All.
tourbox

my wife is doing the traditional turkey and fixins ,and i am smoking a load of baby back ribs and chicken ( being a southern boy and all ) top all that off with a little buterscotch shine

#1 Going to throw the biggest turkey I can find in the oven, eat until I can't eat anymore.
#2 Take a nap.
#3 Start all over again

Sounds like a winner to me! :s

Ha, my sister tried to plan an Italian-dish Thanksgiving one year...failed miserably. We stick to the traditional dishes.

For me it's watch football, eat, sleep, repeat...yeah!

Cooking a feast for the kiddos while enjoying my Wild Turkey & coke. Watching the cowgirls lose. Falling asleep before cleaning the kitchen. Spending most of the following Friday cleaning the messy kitchen while swearing I'll never do it again. Then looking forward to next Thanksgiving so I can do it all over again. One tradition that will NEVER be broken. Love every minute of it :D

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!

Back