What are your plans for Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Jack Klarich, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

I am trying to talk The Redhead into breaking tradition and doing some California Tacos this year, not having much luck so far:p I hope ALL have time with family and friends and for those lucky enough to have a safe ride that day as well, From me and The Redhead Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Staying close to home. Eating at a local restaurant and just hanging out with the Wife and 2 Boys. Maybe some dirt bike riding if weather cooperates...:s

And Happy Turkey to you Jack and the Redhead........

3. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

#1 Going to throw the biggest turkey I can find in the oven, eat until I can't eat anymore.
    #2 Take a nap.
    #3 Start all over again.:s

Happy Easter all.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Oldest daughter coming home from Mississippi for the holiday. Youngest daughter coming home from U of Georgia. Brother-in-law, his wife to be, and his son (our nephew) coming over for the day.

I fry the turkey while the ladies take care of the rest of the cooking. We eat until we are in a food coma and then the crazy women in my life head out for Black Friday shopping!

5. Jeff Klarich

6. lorne

lorne Senior Member

yup they really are related one thinks it's Quatro de Mayo and the other thinks it's Easter.....:nosad:nosad

7. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Throw in a ride, a few beers and this is a plan I can understand! Guess I'll start working on Kat!

8. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I think I may go to work as normal :(
    However I do have 5 days of toil (time off in lieu) to take before Christmas break and boss might give me the day off :)

Brian

9. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member Contributor

Well,thank you,Jack.Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.We are going to another relatives,then we have Christmas here.

10. Jeff Klarich

I get so confused with these holidays, I really do want it to be Easter so the full riding season begins.:small3d026: Besides Lorne & Don, Jack told me it was Easter and I believe everything he tells me.:bigsmiley31: