free website stats program What are your Plans for 2011 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are your Plans for 2011

Going to the Smokies in late march, ride the Dragon and Skyway again. Spend more time at the beach during the summer, try and make the little Stugis rally in Oct. Do whatever my wife tells me!!!

Rich, don't forget to get the last word in on any argument you may have with the Mrs.........Yes Ma'm!!:p

Re-shingle the house and continue building a deck that got put on hold when I put the pier through the septic pumpout line:bigsmiley19:, oops. Have to wait for the soil to settle now.
Go for a tour to who-nows-where sometime in 2011.

my oldest will graduate from Ball State, Hoping to do the dragon and the skyway also to mark Sturgis off the bucket list. Lose a little wieght and also lose some baggage along the way. Peace

To still be alive this time next year.

I said that myself back in 2001 while spending a month in the palm Bay hospital. Doctor Fusco a wonderful gifted surgon is my savior. He is the reason I am here today. He killed the cancer that almost killed me.

Going to try and not devote so much time to work, be a better person and of course RIDE A LOT MORE!!!! The big one is going to attempt to quit the smoking. I remember what it did to my grandfather and I'd like to take a different path. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Back