free website stats program What are your Plans for 2011 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are your Plans for 2011

Denver, Black Hills, Yellowstone trip in the late spring. Some weekend / 3 day summer trips and another trip up to the Dragon in the fall.

Me and GunNut are planning a trip from Plymouth UK to Germany over a 10 day period, meeting up with a couple of chapters while we are there. I am hoping there will just be 4 or 5 of us. I did not enjoy it so much when 14 of us on sv650.org went to France.

Be more patient, listen to my 3 kids more, listen even more to my 7 grandkids, walk my dog more, love & understand wife more. Be more thankful of my and my familys health.
Enjoy the FatBoy more, drive Charger more.
God willing be here next year as said before.
Ride Safe Guys & Gals
wilks3

Going to the Smokies in late march, ride the Dragon and Skyway again. Spend more time at the beach during the summer, try and make the little Stugis rally in Oct. Do whatever my wife tells me!!!

My brother is getting married:panic, pick up the new Street Glide that came with my HD hat:s, a music festival in July:a, and my sister and her family is coming home for a month or so:D.

Back