free website stats program What are your Plans for 2011 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are your Plans for 2011

J

Jack Klarich

Lets see what you all are planning for the new year, I am going to go back to the Dr for another round of dis ability hoping to get semi retired so I can help out the Redhead finish up her BA and ride more:p

Good luck getting semi retired Jack. There’s nothing worse than a back that doesn’t work as advertized. I’m contemplating another ride around the country. That’s one of the benefits of retirement; plenty of time to ride. The downside is lack of income. If we had plenty of time AND plenty of money, we’d be in great shape. Happy New Year to ya!

Take Montana/Black Hills trip in July!
Pay off truck in August!
Other than that, enjoy plenty of 3 and 4 day weekend trips.

Looking forward to a great new year, but day by day. My gal has the political scene on her mind, my Sporty is fully gassed and ready to go. My kids and grandkids are the doing great and getting better all the time. Watching our health and keeping it up there is a source of constant vigilence...YEP going to be a great year!:D

1. Lose some weight
2. Reorganize the garage
3. Oldest daughter graduates from Georgia Tech in May
4. More short, overnight type motorcycle trips
5. Not get fired from my job

All the kids and grandkids are doing well so I’ve successfully worked myself out of a job. My wife died in Sept from cancer so I’m fixing the house that was too large to begin with so I can sell it. Install some music on the bike for those long trips. Take 4-5 weeks once it’s warm and ride out west and stop by the national parks or points of interest along the way. I need to find a route to Nashville from New Jersey to take the Natchez Trace highway to Jackson, Ms for the first leg to visit my daughter. I’ve taken the Blue Ridge numerous times, Route 6 across Pa and down along the Ohio River. I’ve ridden through West Virginia on route 219 a few times too. I may just repeat one of those routes. All the best - Bob

I'm hoping pull a PRU7536, Like him I'm retired and have time to get out and ride. Got a few overnighter I'm looking at but want to head west like 2009. Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other on the road.

We are planning many day trips in and around Ohio, a few overnighters to ride the awesome roads in southeastern Ohio, and in July a 10 day trip east into Pennsylvania to visit the PA Grand Canyon, Rickett's Glen State Park (22 named waterfalls), Bushkill Falls, the Johnstown Incline, the Flight 93 Memorial, and Heinze Field (can't help myself-I'm a lifelong Steelers fan) if I feel I can tolerate Pittsburgh's traffic.:s

Back