free website stats program What are they thinking? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are they thinking?

Brother Jeff. I don't need to wait for others. Not after being a factory trained grease monkey for the last 25 years..trained by honorable HDU, in the US by highly skilled personal from MOCO. Kind regards.

Brother Jeff. I don't need to wait for others. Not after being a factory trained grease monkey for the last 25 years..trained by honorable HDU, in the US by highly skilled personal from MOCO. Kind regards.

I must have misread your post, with the question marks I assumed you were asking a question.

What happened to the OP?

He went on a disrespectful rant about us and the forum in his final post. He and the post in question went POOF.:newsmile100:

Question: What Is 'Trolling'?

Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online.

I bet the guy did not even own a Harley.......:bigsmiley21:

Question: What Is 'Trolling'?

Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online.

I bet the guy did not even own a Harley.......:bigsmiley21:

The statements he was making and our desire to try and give him our insight and experience he just wasn't getting it. kind of makes you wonder. With his attitude I think he'll have a short life on any forum.:bigsmiley21:

Back