free website stats program What and where is Wally World | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What and where is Wally World

local dealer had a back porch sale [clothing] that was not moving, sales lady asked if i needed help. told her what i was looking for, but made in America she stated she had nothing she knew of made in America.. :(

IMO, all this garbage comming from China is what is killing our countries, we do not benefit at all from outsourcing everything, including our beloved icons

Looking at the scope of this with the outsourcing, It's easy to see that it's all about profit and bottom line and not about furnishing a good product that is made in America any longer.
It disturbs me to see all the merchandise including parts on these bikes that come from other countries and where the mindset of the company is.

It's NOT in our country but the almighty dollar speaks the loudest to them.

We the people can speak the loudest by not buying a product but do we?

For many manufacturers outsourcing has become a nessecity of survival.
People are not willing to pay the extra for products with 100% North American content anymore.And that is the hard reality of it.:(

Couldn't agree more Steve. While I wish all things could be made in the US or Canada (I can't say North America because I'm not a big fan of what hangs off the bottom), we have become a society of wanting to make the most money and paying the lowest prices. The math just does not work. Sad, but true.

How many of us have shopped at harbor freight ?. We like cheep. We can not all be service business orientated or work in the medical field in America. Somehow we need to get manufacturing back to this country. It will cost more for the items, but your neighbor will be working..

I shop at Harbor Freight all of the time. Mostly because that is the only place I can find what I am looking for without running all over town. Since I am a garage putzer not a production shop, most of their stuff works okay. But if you need heavy and durable, then run for it cause they don't have it.

China is a product of Wall Street, to show a profit to the stock holder's they send production over sea's, sell it for the same price and give them self's a rai$e or a bonus that's more than they make in a year. That's what our 401K does for us. SAD but TRUE.:(

Back