free website stats program what air cleaner ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

what air cleaner ?

As others have said, the stock ham can cover with K&N is cheapest...cost of K&N filter with lightly oiled pink element is about $60, then cut the cover down neatly and your done! :D

tn182s3.jpg

SE A/C kit for about $150 to $200 is your next best buy, the HD element is rewashable and reusable, but it is rather "soft" and sometimes intake can collapse it into a figure 8. So a K&N works here too after a few wash & dry cycles with the ol' HD element! :newsmile025:

Then the HD Heavy Breather - you can get it with a Willie G. medalion on the end for about your $250 if you search a bit. Go to Self Help section for pictures and installation tips.:s

thanks guys, think im going with se stage 1
local dealer has it for $135. so i can get it tomarrow and be ready for the weekend...lol:D

y1pQsUbvOUEDuw-

If you haven't bought your filter yet this is the Screamin Eagle ventilator,,hands down best looking and great performing setup...for my scoot anyway..:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0256.JPG

If you haven't bought your filter yet this is the Screamin Eagle ventilator,,hands down best looking and great performing setup...for my scoot anyway..:D

and the pic...... the filter is free breathing all the way around like the K&N and comes with a cool rain sock with the screamin eagle logo on it
IMG_0251.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty fine looking SE setup, plenty of chrome and graphics...! Please resize those photos to thread friendly 800 x 600 pixels or we will remove them. Photobucket has a nice editor that works great...as do most website photo libraries.:s

Back