free website stats program What a smile | Harley Davidson Forums

What a smile

01dynaglide

School started back today and my 11 year old wanted me to take her to school on the Harley. I wish yall could have seen the smile on her face when we pulled up and a lot of her friends were out front waiting to go inside. Now Tuesay I have to take the 14 year old and Wednesday I have to take the 7 year old. They all want my Harley when they get old enough to drive it. Looks like I'm going to have a house full of biker chicks considering I hav e4 daughters.

A sidecar would let you take two at a time with room for backpacks! :D

At least all yours like to ride with you. My oldest (19) likes to go for a ride when she's home from college but my youngest (17) is terrified and won't even ride in the neighborhood with me. Wife is somewhere in between and improving quickly so I won't complain.

Last edited:
I think it's great I have two daughter that love riding on my bike. They have been riding ever since they were 5. I don't take them out as much anymore because I am afraid of the other drivers. We only go out during the hours when traffic is light. I avoid rush hour at all cost. Makes me wish I lived out in the countryside instead of in the city.

I love the fact that they enjoy riding as much as they do. When I get home from work everyday I have to ride one of them with me to the store to get gas. I wish my wife enjoyed riding like the girls do. I hope she will come around soon. She hasn't had much of a chance to ride. She has been busy staying home with the 3 month old when I'm riding the other girls.

We Have A Niece That Just Turned 10 In May. She Absolutely Loves Riding With Her Papa (uncle ). She Wears My Helmet,gloves, And Jacket When She Rides And She Knows She Has To Wear Long Pants Too. She Only Rides Around The Couple Of Blocks Of The Subdivision Where She Lives And She Has Rode The Backroads From Our House To Our Hd Dealer - Legacy Harley Davidson. She Has Myotonic Dystrophy Which Is A Form Of Muscular Dystrophy Which Has Left Her With Learning Disabilities And Weakness In All Of Her Muscles. She Can Walk,talk And Run But Just Don't Want To Take Any Chances Especially When You Don't Know What The Other Guy On The Road Is Going To Do. THE WINTER COAT IS HER HARLEY COAT WE GOT HER FROM A FRIEND.

Attachments

• 100_0505.jpg
    100_0505.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 43
  • P5280045.jpg
    P5280045.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 39
I think is is awesome that kids like to ride. I wish the other people out there would pay a little more attention so we could let them enjoy it more. Nice pictures sporty lady. I'm glad she enjoys riding. I bet you enjoy riding her on it as much as she enjoys getting to ride.

Yeah this is cool and what I think biking is about...getting the whole family involved! Good on you, keeps the kids interested.

I know whats thats like my daughter came with me to pick my bike from the dealer about 50 miles away when I drove into the driveway she didnt want to get off to let my wife on even now she wants to flip a coin to see who goes to one of the local bike nights . She just turned 16 and wants a cycle endorsement on her license.and for christmas she wants her own helmut instead of wearing her Mothers.She already has a Deluxe picked out she said its a toss up now between that or a cross bones .HOPE I HIT THE LOTTERY SOON

I promised to take my son (8 yrs) to school with my bike next week. He is really looking forward to it. My daughter (5 yrs) is waiting when I will take her to ride. She can barely get her legs to pegs and I am not sure if she is ready for a ride. But she is asking me all the time when I will take her to back of my bike. Both my kids do not like much noise but still they love the sound of my Harley (V&H Big Shots).

Ride safe!

I know whats thats like my daughter came with me to pick my bike from the dealer about 50 miles away when I drove into the driveway she didnt want to get off to let my wife on even now she wants to flip a coin to see who goes to one of the local bike nights . She just turned 16 and wants a cycle endorsement on her license.and for christmas she wants her own helmut instead of wearing her Mothers.She already has a Deluxe picked out she said its a toss up now between that or a cross bones .HOPE I HIT THE LOTTERY SOON

No need to hit the lottery. She just needs a job :)

Back